Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hay Malaysia :)



Hello Malaysia, :) sorry late for updating :p

i just came here in 16th of February , I'm back here with my daddy ^^ its awesome, what??
and I edy move and stay at Suriamas Apartment at B 07.01, im staying here with Olla, Ollen, and 2 Malaysian *i'm forgot their name* They from Fundations of Communicattion, and as u know now i move to Bachelor of Arts from my bridging class, and i'll start my orientation in 21st of February :)
Gosh, in my apartment i just live for my self :( Cause they now got a holiday, what a poor me :'(
fortunately now my daddy still in here for 1 week till this Monday he must going back, hahhaha, and of course, i just live here by my self :) Some times i feels good of it, but sometimes "what a pity me" hahaha,


2bed here be my bed :)



Malaysia same like before , nothing change, and i love this country so much! Even I'm Indonesian, :) Of course i love Indonesia than Malaysia, but i love both!!! :D

I thought in Malaysia just a few person with racist ism, don't u know in Indonesia? So many racist ism :( I wanna shout out when i remember case by case in Indonesia, So many Church burning by some organization. I just not really know whats wrong with them? Are we did a foolish thing to their religion?? Please, we are all INDONESIAN, and Indonesian its means the same country, whatever religion they had inside, as long they don't disturbing u, please don't bother them :) I love all religion there. I have so many friends from many ras and religion, and i love them badly, as long they nice for me . Please be wise before u did the foolish thing like so many case now in Indonesia , I'm so sick of it. But, I love Indonesia so much ;) I just want to express my feels. :D

Malaysia?? Nice! Awesome, i love Malaysia and everyone here
My DIMC , i love them badly! when i came here after my long holiday, i dont have anyone for me, cause their still got some holiday :( and DIMC *esp my besties* accompany me when i need them, what a awesome friends, i'm really in love with them!
I came at Wednesday, and start that day I'm going to school to ask about the fee, its so terrible, so many problems in there, and its make me going school every day ==" but its good, cause i can meet them everyday :p
the due date for payment is this Monday, but i have a special case, and they said they wouldn't give me a fine :) haha



The one I'm afraid in Malaysia is did the same mistake, ya i know its not longer a mistake, cause it's not my 1st time, its my worse choice, and i can't jump out from that worse things --" bzzz, i don't even know till when i did the same same same and same worse things. :( sometimes i enjoy of it, but sometimes its hurt. Cause if we did the mistake, and just do like usual without any change, someone will be gets hurt . :( I know i did the foolish thing, and i'm ready fo hurt. till i'm really sick of it :')

btw, last night i have a really good day with my daddy, we woke up around 10am, but my daddy fallin sleep again till 13++ am, then we going to KL , KLCC, Twin tower, KL tower, Family fair, then we move to Pyramid :) We bought a cinema tickets "Scampt" *I'm forgot the tittle* for 23.45 pm, then me going to Giant to buy some thing fo my apartment, then we goin to Ming Tien, have some snack and watch a football match :p and we going to Pyramid fo watch a movie, gosh I'm sleep for around 15mins :( it's a good film, but I'm not really like that one, my daddy so excited about it! haahha

and today is the last day my daddy accompany me here, tomorrow he will back to Indonesia, and i just my self here, but i still got my fake cousin :p
Daniel (owner of apartment) just came to see my apartment, and bring a maid to clean my apartment, and he just asked me about my fake cousin ==" ohoooo, walaooweeee


and btw today is sunday, i will goin to FGCC today :) i miss it and everyone there,

happy sunday guys!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment