Thursday, February 10, 2011

:) Thanks for



After I'm said so many thanks for DIMC, I also so thanks full for my closed friend from Indonesia. Ya, we always spend time together since we are in Malaysia. We goin have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. We bought so many things for life in Malaysia together, and we always together to spend our boredom ;)


Its because we live in same location, ya, absolutely HOSTEL! Taylors Residence, looks so nice, ryte?? Haha, but our room in there so small, we can't cooking, we can't wash our clothes, but at least they don't have any limit time to go back, hahaha, we can back to our room whenever we want :)

Okay, back to them, I'm really in love with them, cause they are the first friend i can get in here. Start in orientation till now we always together :) And our friendship edy 6 month :) and like the other friendship some times we fight with each other, and one of my friend hit the other's nose --" and its so terrible, hwow, i think its the biggest problem we ever had. But we can pass it all :) All looks nice, cause we love the other. And the other love us . What a awesome friendship!


They are Brian, Yovi, Cindy, Adiet, Steven, Jonathan, Ilham, Riyan , Cindy and Sugik. Oh ya, also our Malaysian friends, they are Annete, Yap and Allen :)

I love them so much. as time goes by, we also have the other friendship with other people, but I'm sure we will keep our friendship till we can :) We won't be separate :p

And it is our photos when we have Orientation Night when we started our school. looks so blur ya, no one from us have any camera, just a handphones picture :p hahahhaa


Now just a few person still live in hostel, Taylor's residence,.. just Riyan, Adit, and Allen. Jojo back to Indonesia before he finished his exam, it's will be a long story to explain, so many bad experience for him --" , but he involve in my CLOOOOOSSSERRRR friend, I'm so shock when suddenly i know that he already in Indonesia without my permision :( so sad, ya but i think its a best decision than he must in here but his heart in Palopo, yaa,.. i must let he leave me :( I know he will be my best friend foreva ^^, I'm sure of it, he really know me so well, I'm proud have he to be my best friend :)

Eh btw I'm haven't yet describe my friends major, Steven take Business in blablalala, (I'm forget), Cindy take Communication in Bachelor, Brian take Business International, Sugix take Culinary in Diploma, and Riyan take Culinary in Bachelor, Ann, Allen and Yap take Foundation in Architect , Joo ,Adit, and Yovi take Bachelor in Hospitality.

Now I'm and Brian move to Suria Mas. I live in B7-01 and Brian move to B15- . And Cindy edy live here for 6 month in block C. Yovi move to Riduan or Mentari Court, and Ilham?? I don't know, maybe still in Hostel. Sugix suddenly back to Indonesia, cause as you know, he have a bread factory in Malang, and he think that what he learn now most about cooking a food, not a cake or cookies. Ya,. he edy back there, but he said that maybe in May he back to Malay to get some course about pastry :) And how about steven?? hahaa, I also don't know where he want to stay, eh btw he have a twins, but his twins so different with him, he looks cool and not talk so much like Steven :p hahahhaa, ya maybe its just first expression to Stevie, cause i just meet him once :p haahhaa. His twins want to start his school at July, i also don't why its postpone --" and i think till now he still dont have any place to stay, cause he edy sign out from hostel, ya who cares? :p its not my responsibility :D

Eh my birthday and steven almost same, my birthday at 6th of October, and Steven in 9th of October, but he older 1 year than me :P and we treat our friends together in TGIF :) its a picture :p


















Ya its some picture of us, and we still have soooooo many picture :D btw guys, you really rock my day! I love u all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment