Wednesday, February 9, 2011

:D HELLO



After long long long time I'm not blogging, i think, it is gonna be better when I'm start to learn about blogging,.

Ya,.. the first time i made this blog just for finished my assignment. As you know, I'm a communication student in Taylor's University. I just finished my bridging *i dunno how to spell it class in Diploma Class, and it's pretty well.
I got so many friends there, i have some closed friend,.. they are Malaysian, Indonesian, Indian and the other :) and i heart them so damn much!!



And now I'm not in a same class with them :( I moving to bachelor of arts, and of course its totally different class with them. But at least we still in d same university, i still can meet them and hug them, hahaha
I'm really in love with Big Tight Hug, especially from the person who loves me too. I love them so much!! :)

They really awesome in their ways, they always accompany me wherever i want to go, we always hanging out together, have a brunch or lunch together, and do the assignment together. And they always always always and always gimme a support whatever i did. Maybe i can't express how to say Thanks to them. But inside in my heart, I'm really love them whatever they did. So thanks full guys! :) and for everyone i can't describe one by one in a Diploma Class of Communication I love you. Thanks for all experience we pass together. :) and so many thanks for my birthday ^^ I love u!

0 comments:

Post a Comment