Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hobby and Interest




This post will discuss about hobby and interest. Of course all people have a hobby and interest. Some times their hobby is very different with other, but sometimes it’s similar. But you must know, hobby and interest is different. An interest is something you feel and you like it. And how about hobby, what is hobby?  A hobby is something you do because you interested in outside ones regular occupation. Because that reason, interest is much closed with hobby. What your hobby is what thing you interested in.

I have many interested and many hobbies. I interested in art, broadcasting, try a new one, gathering, coffee, café, food, film, black and white thing, and I’m interested in photo.
How about my hobby? I have some hobby from which I’m interested in. My hobbies are:

     1.Travelling (because I interested in try a new one)
Travelling is an informative and adventurous hobby; it’s a freedom from routine and a great experience each time. You can make new friends, get rid of day to day frustration, and give yourself some time to experience a new one. If we go somewhere new, we can found a different beauty, various creatures, new culture, different language, and amazing history from place we visited in. I think travelling hobby is a hobby of enjoy the God’s creativity and skill fullness. Travelling gives you a great break from your routine activities, and give us an opportunity to learn a new culture, try a traditional food, and make lifelong friends. Travelling is a perfect educational hobby as it helps us learn a lot of new things in this life.


2. Hang out to café (I like coffee and café so much)

     Coffee?? Hmmh,yummy!! I like coffee very much, all kind of coffee, except Espresso. Espresso is so small, bit and very expensive. Coffee has much kind of taste and smell. If you go to the café with your friends, choose the best one, which you can enjoy the place and enjoy the coffee. Not all café just sell a coffee, many café sell a juice, tea, or other drink. What the special thing at café? You can online in there (not all café have this facilities), gather with your friends, and you can share anything in there, if you right to choose a café. 



    3.Taking a picture and editing it ( I’m interested in art and photo )

I don’t have a camera like other person which likes photography, because I just like to taking a picture with a simple stuff, like hand phone, no need to bring anything if I want to take a picture. Sometimes, if I have a time, I will transfer my entire photo from hand phone to laptop and start to edit it. Not all photos will be edited, just some great and interested photos. I’m not very good to edit a photo, but I like to do it. Sometimes I use Photoshop, Corel draw, meitu, or photo scape.  It’s just a hobby.



4.       Watching a movie (I like film)

I like film, sometimes I watch in a cinema, and sometimes I watched at my room with Laptop. A movie can help us to escape from our boredom. When no one beside us, and we don’t know what will we do, a movie can help us to waste our time. I love all kind of movie, but I don’t interest in animation film, because I think it’s very impossible. The most my favorite movies is horror movies.

What your hobby? Found and share it to your friends.
Whatever your hobby, it’s a fun activities and give you a new spirit and mood booster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment